• none of the above

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other, can you specify?

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
Hi,
I placed this in my forum section but I'm not sure if everyone saw it so here it is here:

RS members to introduce my web site to you we are offering free shipping on most items. At checkout just use the code rs58.

( Please note items that are not eligible for free shipping are marked sorry about that but that is 'cause of the cost of shipping those items would be to costly due to their bulky size and/ or weight. It is still a great deal 'cause the ship charge is based on dollar amount spent NOT weight or size and the most I charge for shipping is $15.99)

If you have any questions about anything just ask me I try to answer most e-mails within the hour!

This is a great hobby and has been my passion for a long time I want to help in making it yours too!

I would like also to know if there are any requests out there for specials.sales, products, what you would like to see, any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Happy Reefing! :thumbup:
Stu

R.yumaDaddy?

hmmmmmm... definetly looking for Ice Cap Ecotech Marine Vortech Pump x2 for a sps 110 gal
you definitely have my business with competitive prices and free shiping.
Also looking for T5 48" x8 ice cap slr reflectors the whole shhhbang
THANKS for your support at RS

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
R.yumaDaddy? said:
T5 48" x8 ice cap slr reflectors the whole shhhbang

Are you lookiing for a hood? IceCap 49in - 4 bulb ABS Hood $524.99
OR
Icecap 48" 8 Lamp T5 Retro Kit $709.95

Ice Cap Ecotech Marine Vortech Pump $325.00 each (out of stock product on recall) should have end of month, beginning of June
might want to look at the Tunze Turbelle pumps .. I have two along with a Tunze wavebox (the best wavemaker around) in my 180 works great!

If your interested or need more info just email me at stuart@FinsDepot.com
and I'll work with you to get you the best price and product. I'll beat anyone's price!
Thanks!
Stu

Last edited:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Hey I didn't see this on your site, so...

Do you carry any 4x54w T5 retros? If so, how much, and price? And what does the kit include? Bulbs, ballasts, wiring, reflectors???

Thanx :)

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
fidojoe said:
Hey I didn't see this on your site, so...

Do you carry any 4x54w T5 retros? If so, how much, and price? And what does the kit include? Bulbs, ballasts, wiring, reflectors???

Thanx :)

I'm not sure if you are looking for any specific brand but here are some that I have in stock:

Retro's

48 inch Retrofit 220-watt Power Compact kit, Hamilton.
2- 55watt actinic 2 55w 10k bulbs,ballast,reflector everything.
$234.99

Hoods
Sunlight Tek Light T5 Hood - 48" x 4 bulb - bulbs are 54 watts each. Dim: 48" L x 11" W x 2.5" T
$239.99 everything included except bulbs

Finnex 47" HO T5 Fixture - 4 Bulb x 54w Complete with bulbs (Mixture of white and blue standard, but can substitute)
$199.99

48" Nova Extreme 4x54 watt T5HO w/ 4 Lunar Lights
$209.99

( I'm trying to get everything listed on the site but there just isnt enought time to list everything right now)

If you see any listed on another site let me know and I give a you quote. I can guarantee you we will beat any price listed!

Thanks!
Stu

R.yumaDaddy?

finsdepot said:
Icecap 48" 8 Lamp T5 Retro Kit $709.95
Ice Cap Ecotech Marine Vortech Pump $325.00 each

WOW Great prices!!!
Im intrested in the retro you quoted, you got my business when I make a decision on the pumps... Ice Cap vs. Tunze?
Thanks for the info.:)

fidojoe

Fish Addict

R.yumaDaddy?

Would a pick up of orders be possible? I noticed your in NJ. I live in Easton PA and Commute to Rahway NJ, and drive all over NJ for work.

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
R.yumaDaddy? said:
Would a pick up of orders be possible? I noticed your in NJ. I live in Easton PA and Commute to Rahway NJ, and drive all over NJ for work.
Unfortunately we do not have our office in New Jersey or our warehouses set up to process in-person retail sales. Also most items including this one comes from our warehouse which is not in NJ. Thanks!

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
finsdepot said:
Hi,
I placed this in my forum section but I'm not sure if everyone saw it so here it is here:

RS members to introduce my web site to you we are offering free shipping on most items. At checkout just use the code rs58.

( Please note items that are not eligible for free shipping are marked sorry about that but that is 'cause of the cost of shipping those items would be to costly due to their bulky size and/ or weight. It is still a great deal 'cause the ship charge is based on dollar amount spent NOT weight or size and the most I charge for shipping is $15.99)

If you have any questions about anything just ask me I try to answer most e-mails within the hour!

We just added more free shipping items to to site. Some that were listed as not eligible are now are!

lcstorc

I would love to see more food type items as well as a wider variety of test kits. These are the things I have trouble getting locally that wouldn't involve the nightmare of special type shipping (like livestock or frozen food etc).
Just a suggestion. I will likely be placing a smallish order this weekend to get a couple of things I need and check out our new sponsor at the same time. Somewhere in my future are new lights, but I need to gather the dollars first. :)
Peace
Lynn

finsdepot

RS Sponsor
lcstorc said:
I would love to see more food type items as well as a wider variety of test kits.

Thanks for the comment! We should be adding alot more to the web site very shortly. We have tons more in the warehouse ( access to over 10,000 products) then that is listed..it takes awhile to list everything!:)

Any specific type or brand you are looking for. If there is let me know and I can list them first!

Chiefmcfuz

I would like to see free shipping with orders, reasonable orders. If I spend 5 bux no but if I spend 105, free shipping would be nice.