WTB PURPLE HORNETS in MI

untilthen

ANYONE HAVE PURPLE HORNET FRAGS PLZ LET ME KNOW...

PurpleHornets.jpg

MarvinsReef

wow... $300/polyp... I think I can let go of a 3-4 polyps frag for that much... LoLz... I have about 30 polyps (main = 15+ polyps & grow out frag = 10+)... ;)

right under the AoG colony...
10-18-08_TD3.jpg

upper right hand of the Orange Aussie Rainbow lords...
11-04-08_Aussie_2.jpg

MarvinsReef

last frag I let go, I was able to trade for a Vortech MP40... I added a few different corals to sweeten the deal... :)

they are definitely one of the best looking zoas I've owned... along with Red Wines, Armageddons, and PPE's... :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'd have a hard time buying/bidding from that seller on such a high cost item. They only have ONE sale in their history and it's a "strange" type of auction. Id pass for sure.

michael_cb_125

If it came down to the last little bit, and the cost was still very low, then maybe it would be ok. Personally I do not buy anything from Ebay. I have had to many friends get scammed. But hey, there are millions of people who buy from there everyday. :)
~Michael

untilthen

:D MICHEAL R U KIDDIN ME... Dont B OUTBIDDIN ME I STARTED THIS THREAD!!!

lol j/k

we shall c who has deeper pockets now

michael_cb_125

I wont Bid.....

Maybe these will go un-noticed and you will be able to get them. That is a nice lookin frag. :)

My pockets are empty :)
~Michael

untilthen

lol they are already out of my price range hahaha

i dont have much moeny either...

micheal if ur interested in a polyp im really close to getting some so i can hook ya up when they start splitting