WOW - NEW Rose BTA !!!!

Snelly40

so, i got my shipment in from saltwaterfish.com yesterday and the Rose BTA they sent me is beautiful. i put it in my tank yesterday and reset the timer on the MH lights to only be on for one hour for the next week,
i got home from work and WOW!!!! its about 4 -5 inches wide and the colors are amazing, really dark maroon with some bright tips and it looks great, my clown is in heaven. the power compacts will do the majority of the lighting until im positive it can handle the MH;s for an extended time.
PICS on the way, will take them this afternoon :)
:thumbup:

BoomerD

Sorry Snelly, I GOTTA say it....

pics.gif

Snelly40

hahaha,, thanks boomerD i like those icons,,,, this thread will have pics in it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
and they will be goooooood

olivert00

I'm waiting for my 225g to cycle so my RBTA can return to his home...I purchased the tank and RBTA from the same owner, but he has had to sit in my 135 until 225 is ready. He hasn't opened as well as yours in 2 mnths.
I can't wait to see pics.

Snelly40

Sorry they are a little blurry and the anemone isnt quite as big as he was last night, but i think he's still looking for a good place.

Tater2.jpg

Tater.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
I see the color and it looks sweet! Can't wait to see it fully open! Congrats on your new anemone. The clown went right to it huh? thats awesome. :)

Snelly40

thanks guys,,, yeah ffrankie, he went right too it and started his buffing, my girlrfriend love when he does that, she thinks its so cute. so far so good and thanks for the tips guys

Snelly40

how do all of u guys get everything so clear in ur pictures???
whats ur trick to that and to making it under the 100k size limit???