Would you Knowingly Buy Coral from Someone who has an Aiptasia Issue?

Squatch XXL

Didn't @Squatch XXL have a DIY tank where his hammer and his blue tape and/or square were having compatibility issues?
Hahah, Yes....I did. I did also have an issue with a hacksaw jumping and giving my thumb a little "kiss". AGAIN I cannot stress enough how important a good pair of gloves are.

It now sleeps with the fishes.

@PaulB. What have you started?

*EDIT* @Pat24601 I had to take a minute and remember that post photo. I forget where it got LOL. At the time I had been hitting the 12 oz cans pretty hard...really hard. Thank the maker (not makers mark either) that I have found a better way to live. I looked all over for that picture, but it is not stored locally any more.

*EDIT#2*
This is what we do when we have a snow day? Plenty of time to screw around. Here in central PA we are well over 2 feet and it is still pouring down.

Last edited:

Pat24601

Hahah, Yes....I did. I did also have an issue with a hacksaw jumping and giving my thumb a little "kiss". AGAIN I cannot stress enough how important a good pair of gloves are.

It now sleeps with the fishes.

@PaulB. What have you started?

*EDIT* @Pat24601 I had to take a minute and remember that post photo. I forget where it got LOL. At the time I had been hitting the 12 oz cans pretty hard...really hard. Thank the maker (not makers mark either) that I have found a better way to live. I looked all over for that picture, but it is not stored locally any more.

*EDIT#2*
This is what we do when we have a snow day? Plenty of time to screw around. Here in central PA we are well over 2 feet and it is still pouring down.

LOL. Awesome.

Obviously, I thought your post was pretty funny as I remember it all these months later.

BTW, I found the link in case anyone wants to be "in" on the joke.

Full-Tank Friday!