Full-Tank Friday!

anarchy

b275c66301fe51f815843a0b1c0a324d.jpg

Squatch XXL

My tank is a 40g breeder. It has 0 gallons of water in it, but figured I post these photos to let everyone know what kind of awesome livestock I have. The square has a pseudo-symbiotic relationship with the level.

But really, Im in the middle of a huge DIY build, and today I got the eggcrate in. Don't use that blue tape in your tank if you can. It is quite aggressive toward the tools. I am thinking about getting a "time out" tank for it.

Pat24601

My tank is a 40g breeder. It has 0 gallons of water in it, but figured I post these photos to let everyone know what kind of awesome livestock I have. The square has a pseudo-symbiotic relationship with the level.

But really, Im in the middle of a huge DIY build, and today I got the eggcrate in. Don't use that blue tape in your tank if you can. It is quite aggressive toward the tools. I am thinking about getting a "time out" tank for it.

Awesome! Very funny!

Squatch XXL

Awesome! Very funny!
Pat. I scoped out your "build" thread. Your setup for rock is stellar. I really love how you stacked them to meld together like one.......but yet it is random enough to make one question the human involvement. I only looked at your initial rock setup before I was pulled away by real life, but the current photo is truly awesome. What you have is spectacular.

Pat24601

Pat. I scoped out your "build" thread. Your setup for rock is stellar. I really love how you stacked them to meld together like one.......but yet it is random enough to make one question the human involvement. I only looked at your initial rock setup before I was pulled away by real life, but the current photo is truly awesome. What you have is spectacular.

Thanks so much! Means a lot coming from an experienced hand like yourself!