Would You Give Away Cheato?

ReefGuy69

Hey RCPilot. In about a month i would be interested in getting a $10 bag of chaeto to kick off my fuge.. Would you be interested in selling it to me? Would it last shipping to Central NY (Upstate). or should i just order it online?

reefman420

reefguy it should last as long as its in a moist bag..

As far as that guy goes he can shuv off.He is setting up a 180 gallon reef tank and cant spend 10.00 on a sack of cheato?I either think he should get out of the hobby,or go freshwater.I have caluerpa growing out of everywhere.i useallly split it up and bagg it ,then bring it to our reef club meatings.$5.00 a bag.if no one buys at the end of the night i Either give it to fellow reefers or throw it away.Like our last meating was at a new swfs and the owner of the store took all my cheato for a nice chips acropora colony,i mean like softball sized.

i to know and relize how exspensive this hobby is..i didnt when i started and soon relized to make sacrafices for this awsome hobby.i even quit smokeing and cancelled cable(since im never watching it anyways)so to charge someone for ure product that u grew and pruned is by far the right thing to do.and i think u did the right thing.

but what u do now is bag up some for a reef meating and make sure he sees u giveing it away!!