Woodstock's 90 gallon

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I've added many beautiful corals over the last several weeks... thanks to Brian, Scott & Robz :). I'll get some good pics of those soon (i'm still learning my camera ;) ).

Here is my newest fish! His name is Mel :D. I bought him while I was visiting my mother in Melbourne, Fla. This is, IMO, the best macro shot I've taken with my new Nikon coolpix 995.

61Mel-med.jpg

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Dino snot update: All GONE!!!!! :bigbounce :D

I'm up to 8 hrs/day with my 10K 2x 250 watt MH. I'm still not using the 2x96 actinic PCs, neither am I dosing with the Kent coral vit. I've not done another water change and everything looks great (other than the normal green algae on the glass).

TDEVIL

wow, the tank looks great
im glad it is better now and i would love to see the pics of the new corals, :)

Jay

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well, I decided to keep my copperband butterfly and give this (and my pipe organ) to ScottT. It's a beautiful coral that I got from Briane. I hate to get rid of it :( It was a very tough decision to make....

61CandyCane042304-med.JPG

ScottT1980

I know it was a tough call, but I can certainly try to give the candy-cane a good home. I hope the mushrooms will fit nicely in your new tank...

Take er easy
Scott T.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I'm certain you'll give it a really good home :) and I can't wait to get some of your beautiful green shrooms!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Well, here is a picture of the green mushrooms I got from Scott a couple of months ago. I just bought the blue linkia starfish about 12 days ago when I took "Dunken" back to the LFS. I hated to get rid of him but he was harrassing "Mel" constantly.

All is well in my tank...everything is healthy and growing well :)

61blue_linkia-med.JPG

Playa

looking good:) starfish decorate the reef beautifully and also do a lot of good with detritus between rocks and so on. Looks so healthy also.

:)

ScottT1980

Cool, glad to see the mushrooms have a good home. I have also been thinking about adding a linkia, just to give my tank a bit more character...

Take er easy
Scott T.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
This is not a happy update :(. I have algae... I'm really not sure exactly what type it is. It is very prolific; spreading overnight it seems. I'm thinking about getting several hundred snails (just a bit of an exageration ;) ) and a few lettuce nudibranchs. Wish me luck....

61Algae4.JPG