wooddoods 120

wooddood

the wood dude
re-aquascaped the tank last night and added my first sps acro and re did the plumbing for more flow. i still need to add some more live rock but it will have to waqit a little while longer. hope you like it. this is the start of my sps dominent tank so i will be adding pictures as it progresses. tell me what you think, good, bad, suggestions. thanks for looking. dav
5new_aquascapeing_005-med.jpg
e.

Jakets

Sweet Tank Wood. I love the closed loop you have.
Also is that a tri colour acro? What colour are the polyps

J

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Reaquascaped?? Hummm... I haven't reaquascaped mine in a while....... :eek:

Looking great Woodood!! :)

semigodd154

nice setup how much LR is in there now? its gonna make a nice sps setup. So what is your flow now that you changed the plumbing?

wooddood

the wood dude
well i was running a scwd on my return but took it out to get more flow, im running a rio 32 hf [hyperflow] on the return and it's rated at 1500gph at a 4 ft head which i have but before the elbows, t's and such so i figure around 1200gph. then i have a mag 7 running a closed loop with a scwd so after the scwd and elbows ect maybe 500gph so added together i figure around 1700gph but i could be wrong. if anyone can figure this accurately please let me know. TIA.

semigodd154

you can figure out the flow you have if you go to RC on the homepage there is a head loss calculator on the home page on the left side of the page about midway down

(note I am not trying to promote another site I just remember seeing it when i was browsing around)

HTH Shaun

wooddood

the wood dude
ok gina i will for you but i have to do a little straightening up after the aquascaping job last night so i will later.

Gina

RS STAFF
Some day you will my reef friend! We all will!!!! thank you Dave. Now, how about one under the tank!! Pretty please! I know, what a PITA!!!!

Playa

Woodood looking really sweet. And I love the looks of your new Acropora. Will it color purple on the tips?:))))

Luis

addict

No way... that cannot be your fish room...
IT'S WAY TOO CLEAN!!!!
C'mon now... fess up... :D

Looks great! :clink:
You're makin me jealous... I want to start getting some SPS. :)

One other question... why do you say you need more live rock? It looks like you have about the perfect amount already... gives the SPS plenty of room to grow.

Once again, nice job! :thumber: