wooddoods 120

Reefguard

Good job wood. I like in wall tanks. My wife once indicated if I wanted to I can knock walls down and set up an in wall tank and she was talking about a 180 gallon tank. Can you believe i turned it down and settled for a 100. I am so stupid. LOL

Noel

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks all your great,playa i think it will i can see a little purple in it now,dave i just want to go a little higher with the rock in the middle and a little more in front. more spaces for sps lol.vina the pump is a mag 7 and is very quiet. tanks all again.

wooddood

the wood dude
i could be wrong but i think this is a purple linkia s
5linkia_star_003-med.jpg
tar.

Last edited:

TDEVIL

Originally posted by wooddood
i could be wrong but i think this is a purple linkia star.
5linkia_star_003-med.jpg

yep, good thing Mike ordered 2, lol, he has been trying to get that for me for about a month ;)

you tank and setup look sweet, i need to get busy on mine, i have almost everything to finish the sump, i just need to get busy

that is a nice acro, and you got it at a great price, sorta ;)

Jay

wooddood

the wood dude
yeah jay it only took me a couple of hours to wire 2 plug ins for him for the acro so it was'nt too bad. but i did have fish them up and down 2 walls lol.

Looks great!!! What kind of lighting do have? And what do you think the best light for sps's are?? Again looks great keep us posted on improvements.

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks coral keeper, just to save me a little typeing look at my signature it tells what lighting im useing. got anymore questions fire away. have a great day.

semigodd154

That purple linkia is sweet one of the LFS here gets them once in awhile i'm just afraid to get one because they are $75 but they are supposedly more hardy than the blue linkias but not as hardy as the orange ones. Who knows maybe one day i will try one but yours looks very nice I hope it does well.

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks craig much appreciated bud. semigodd i only paid 35 bucks so im pretty happy with the price even more so now that you told me what you would have to pay. i was told by someone else that works at a lfs and he said thier markup was usually double what they pay for it.

semigodd154

$35 man this state irritates me I know the LFS i used to work at would mark up fresshies 2x and salt 3x so they do make a dime or 2 off of it anyway I would so say you got a good price for it and it does look really nice good find.

Mebigloser

Wooddood,

I am still waiting on steak and drinks, like to see the tank close up.

I just purchase some equipment for the 56 cube today, might be going to set this dude up sooner than I thought. I was going to do a close loop but I dont think I want to drill the tank. Who drill your tank?

Thanks MBL

wooddood

the wood dude
hey ron, i talked to t-devil this morning so hopefully we can get together this next weekend. my tank is'nt drilled i went over the top with the plumbing.i'll help ya setup the new tank if you want me too and i'll bring the 120 stand with me if you still want it. let me know. i'll talk to ya later in the week. have a good one bud.

TDEVIL

going acro crazy ;)

looks good, i was keeping an eye on the first one, looks like you beat me to it, lol

also looks like that tri-color is starting to get its color, nice job

Jay

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks jay,i need to get with you on the lr though, i think i really need it.more space for the sps lol.