Who has converted their RSM (130 or 250) to full LED?

thedru13

So thought I would add to this thread. Tank is down and currently starting over again but I did convert over to full LED's. I am on the fence if I like the outcome or not. I still might change my set up and go with 2 Kessils 160s. I really wanted to keep a closed hood but who knows. Here is the link of my build. Feel free to ask away. I just feel like i never was able to dial my LED's in right. Maybe I will give this some more time when I try again. Maybe with a fresh start things will respond differently. Would love to hear some feedback.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2388835
My Build List (all retrofitted into the RSM250 hood)
1x coralux 5up ldd driver board
1x storm x led controller
2 x cree lumia 5.2 - 70w full spectrum 5 channel cree led
3x meanwell ldd-700h led driver
2x meanwell ldd-1000h led driver
1x 250w 48v 5.2A DC Power Supply

thedru13

Can you re-upload picture?
And how much did this set you back?
photos should all work. Might be a restriction of the site. Might have to be a member. I can post them all in this thread but might clutter the thread. I think all in total it was less than 300 bucks. I had the heat sync already and got the storm x used but the time I spent putting this all together was intense. It was a lot of trial and error and since i had to piece together other peoples DIY's sort of made it real trial by fire...

I recently did a retrofit on my 130D. I ended up using a RapidLED kit, but used my own color combination that was listed on StevesLED, similar to the 14k JMB setup. I also added a BlueFish Mini controller, which I have to say is the best part of the system....I love that I can program it from my iPhone, and the morning, midday, evening and moonlight transitions are great!

-Mark