Whippetguy's Cadlights 50g Rimless

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Absolutely fantastic mate!! I really love the look of your tank :D I love the flameback as well! Dwarf angels have a serious soft spot on me and mine is fantastic :yup:

DSP

Tank looks awesome! and that is a very very nice angel! , And I'm willing to bet money it won't harm any coral.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Tank looks awesome! and that is a very very nice angel! , And I'm willing to bet money it won't harm any coral.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

He's doing pretty good. He likes one of my monti's so I moved it to my main tank, the coral, not the fish. Thanks for the kind words.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Quick tank update. I've added more SPS to the tank. Everything is doing well. Here's a couple of updated photos taken by one my reefing buddies who knows how to take photos better than me.

0C3FDE50-A19D-4749-9BCF-7CAF7FB60407_zpsh7qgwejs.jpg

C89AC2BD-56D9-4369-9A1B-EC81D815D169_zpsnwr9z0qa.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
+2 both tanks are looking fantastic :) Whats the final fish stockist you have in here? :) and how's everyone going?

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry for the late replay, Wrangy, just noticed it. My final fish stock list is: Clarkii clown, yellow coris wrasse, tailspot blenny, African flameback angel, Yasha goby/tiger pistol shrimp pair.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sorry for the late replay, Wrangy, just noticed it. My final fish stock list is: Clarkii clown, yellow coris wrasse, tailspot blenny, African flameback angel, Yasha goby/tiger pistol shrimp pair.

Awesome fishlist :) How's the tank and fish going?? How's the coris wrasse going too??

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hey all, I'm still in the game. Here's the latest full tank shot. Looks like a lot of green in the photo which there is, but it's not as obvious in person. Everything seems to be doing well. I do have a small update on an equipment failure that I've had. I've had a Smart AutoAqua ATO on this tank for about 18 months. The sensor side has totally corroded. Very disappointed, especially since my original Tunze 3155 osmolator on my RSM 250 is still rocking without so much as a hiccup for over 4 yrs now. I'll try to get a photo of the corroded piece to show you when I think of it.
A9D70D6A-D42E-40EA-9E19-FD8751B709FE_zpswigcoifb.jpg

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Awesome to see the tank is still going and to hear from you as well mate :) The tank is looking really nice and mature mate :)