Which Tang is better off in my tank ?

Which tang would be better in my tank for at most 6ish months?

• 1"-1.5" Purple Tang.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 3.5"-4" Yellow Tang.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy0322

i definitely set mine up wrong. Ill just have to keep on those level tests and keep alot of water handy for water changes.

Jeremy0322

:lol: I know exactly what you are talking about, but i have surprisingly never seen that movie from beginning to end, only in small segments like 20 times...

hi... i dont know if i missed something, but nobody has said anything about how to get the fish out, and personally for my reef tank, getting fish out in a tank filled with corals is almost impossible without damaging corals, besides tanks are fast swimers, ive been wanting a PT since the day after i bought my scoopas and realized there where different colors :ponder2: other than yellow (its been 8 months now) and i still havent been able to get it out...
also i have the same problem you do, its hard to me to control my buying impulses, but fortunatelly ive stopped...
i wouldnt get it right now if i were you...
theres always next christmas lol :bluenod:

new reefer 03

well, i decided not to get it, maybe when i upgrade i can have one. also when i upgrade my tank will be done correctly ( QT, Treat for ich )

my :cursin: computer helped me decide. it wanted to restart lastnight so now i lost my cart... the tang is not on sale anymore :tears:

Bus came to a stop! :)

lcstorc

hi... i dont know if i missed something, but nobody has said anything about how to get the fish out, and personally for my reef tank, getting fish out in a tank filled with corals is almost impossible without damaging corals, besides tanks are fast swimers, ive been wanting a PT since the day after i bought my scoopas and realized there where different colors :ponder2: other than yellow (its been 8 months now) and i still havent been able to get it out...
also i have the same problem you do, its hard to me to control my buying impulses, but fortunatelly ive stopped...
i wouldnt get it right now if i were you...
theres always next christmas lol :bluenod:
Very good point.
Personally, I have the best luck with a fish trap but it takes some time and attention.
The good news in this case is that it is a new tank so there are no well established corals to deal with.

michael_cb_125

That is why I hand feed all my fish, and train them to eat from a collection container. I can literally pick up any fish in my tank, and oh does it make it easy when the time comes to move fish.

~Michael

new reefer 03

That is why I hand feed all my fish, and train them to eat from a collection container. I can literally pick up any fish in my tank, and oh does it make it easy when the time comes to move fish.

~Michael

:rolleyes:

lol. my FW fish were like that, i guess i need to train these fish too, but my mush makes it hard to feed from a net, or hand :(

new reefer 03

i feed my fish using a shiskobob stick, lol. anytime i touch the tank my clowns are right to the top ( didnt thipnk about them ) but they would be easy to catch with one big net. the tang is the most skittish thing ever