which of your fish eat Nori?

cioutlaw

My Tangs do of course, Lawnmower Blenny & the Coral Beauty but I find it strange that my Clowns go after it on the clip & the Chromis, Wrasse & Flame hawk eat small peices. About the only fish that dont eat it is the Black cap Basslett & Gobies

SATELLITE

my tang does. coral beauty is still new and is not eating it. funny my cleaner wrasse picks at it same with my trigger. if the urchin fines it,it will to , and the clowns and hawkfish don't,same with my bicolor

new reefer 03

my Yellow Tang, and LawnMower Blenny do. the clowns and urchin seem to ignore it. even my 2 cleaner shrimp seem to pick at it..?

chrome91

i clipped it on for my old yellow tang and he wanted nothing to do with it, and now in my 125g i tried clipping it and the lunar wrasse will rip it and shred it if hes bored or the cinnamon clown and bicolor foxface might try a small bite but none show interest, not even my new yellow tang

SATELLITE

its kinda funny to watch the bicolor. i feed the tank whatever, flake or pellets and it goes after it just to spit it back out.

CATALYST

My clowns and goby eat it if I break it up. Nobody will eat it off a clip except the urchin.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
My Mystery wrasse and Cleaner wrasse eat it off the clip along side the Sailfing, Hippo, Cherub angel and Foxface. My Peppermint Hogfish, Clowns and Blue Spotted jawfish do not eat it, even if pieces are floating around.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
My achilles tang, lawnmower blenny, neon goby, and occassionally, my alleni damsel.
My clowns or copperband butterfly never eat it. I do blend in some nori to my homemade mush which they all eat with vigor.

Frankie

RS STAFF
All of my fish eat it, Clowns, Tangs, Damsels, firefish, wrasses and even the cleaner shrimp grab some! Nori is the food of choice in my system.

cioutlaw

This is pretty interesting. Wonder what makes some fish of same species eat it & some not? My Clowns hit it like they are starving. Chromis are the big surprise.