which is a better deal?

Talon33

deal #1
33 gallon tank, column looking tank, comes with stand and canopy,
Lighting fixture: Compact Fluorescent, 40W, dual (420/460 nm, and 6700K/10000K)
canister filter and power filter
2 powerheads
automatic feeder
salt, test kits, RO unit from kenmore
liverock
Everything for 350
picture
3K23I13Hd5Le5H95M5cc927ca37f9eec6184c.jpg

Deal#2
75 gallon bowfront with glass lid and matching stand no specs. on light
canister filter, protein skimmer, 2 powerheads
live rock with livestock: Chocolate chip star, scopas tang and snowflake eel
all for 400
picturehttp://images.craigslist.org/3Ed3I63Hb5Ib5N85H7ccc752ed38bd72b1a36.jpg
All this is going in my room so bigger is not necessarily better because i have a 125 gallon as well

yungreefer2410

i would go with the 75g because it is a great tank size. The skimmer that comes with it looks like a seaclone which is complete garbage IMO. What kind of lights are those? Not that it really matters I would buy that 75g setup over the 33g even if it came with no lights. The pc lights are also sub par and the 75g gives you a lot more tank to work with. If you want to turn the 75g into a reef tank I would ditch the cc star because it is not reef safe.
The 75g has my vote

reefer gladness

I'd pass on both and wait for a drilled tank. Not a fan of column style or bowfront tanks personally and I'd hate to see all that subpar equipment and cords hanging out the back on either.

Talon33

yeah my 125 gallon is drilled and im going with the sump but i wasnt trying to drop major bucks on this tank unlike my 125 this would be just something i used as a quarantine tank and then stock lightly no corals in this one probably...first deal also has timers for lights

Talon33

and yeah that skimmer is not something i would even use probably yungreefer...i would get a hob reef octopus more than likely... the only appealing thing about the 33 is all the equipment i would need to get it going and the space since its going in my room

Talon33

yeah 75 is probably better, he said i could get it for 325 without rock maybe but i want the rock, lights t5's 10k daytime and actinic and they have have timers to and he has saltwater supplies so i will probably strive for it