Where do you get your corals/frags

Where do you get your corals/frags

• Total voters

LiVEWiRE

I have been looking around to get the best bang for my buck I guess you could say and have been wondering where most everyone here buys there corals from.

panmanmatt

online, LFS and trades are where all my corals come from. The sponsors here are great as are the members to trade. Trading frags helps guarantee that you are not buying wild colonies that are being taken off the reefs.

Your poll doesn't allow for more than 1 choice. I order almost all my corals from MrCoral.com, he is a sponsor here.

framerguy

I do online too, but the bulk have come from my LFS (which I probably wont be using anymore so the rest will come from online). I've had good luck with Liveaquaria.com and pacificeastaquaculture.com.

corrado007

I get most of my corals on craig's list, sometimes I buy them from people selling frags and sometimes we work out trades. I have bought some from my LFS as well but not usually. I haven't bought livestock online since I prefer seeing what I'm going to buy when it comes to living creatures (variation from one to the next). Perhaps I should give it a try sometime.