What's your favorite fish :)

Your favourite fish?

• Total voters

Kaze3

I have to say, my fav would be the Goliath Grouper. It may not be the prettiest fish, but from what iv seen some wild Grouper's have been known to allow diver to pet them and they seem to like the attention. How awesome is that?!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
All my fish take turns being my FAVORITE. I L:heart:VE them ALL. So, I just can't VOTE on a single one. :)

Talon33

Nothing will beat the blue jaw trigger I had until he jumped, still won't put another trigger in, some fish are a bigger loss than others and it was definately one of them, it was like a stab at all my efforts for nothing, sigh

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
It might be cliche, but I can't help but smile every time I see a little clown.

You know, I think that way too! ;)
I just voted for the clownfish & I wasn't even going to vote. Every peaceful little reef needs a CLOWN :)

Kremlin

jawfish fan here! dont see any on the list. i picked mandarin dragonet, though. very fun to watch him eat

Akshay

I'm an anthias fan. Specially in the wild,.. I could easily spend the entire dive just observing a colony going about it's business.
Oohhh & I luv clowns too, again in the wild when you see an anemone field of 50-100 long tentacle / bubble anemones with all the clowns in them.
Other than that firefish, reef sharks & mantas..are a fav too.
Well I luv them most when in the wild though & not in the tank.... :D
the tank is only because I can't get to dive that often. :p

Choff

I have to go with the fish that got me into the hobby 20+ years ago, the clown trigger fish. Favorite reef safe fish is my mystery wrasse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4