Whats this?

Snid

I also see what looks like a nice lil' Amphipod there too... ;)

And one of those Flukes, heheh... Or maybe that's an Isopod. :)

sacktheqb65

Frankie, I have turbos, Ceriths, Nerites, and Nassarius snails. I think these are Nerite eggs just based on who has been hanging out on that particular corner.

Good eye Snid! I didn't see that in the picture but while staring at it I saw a few hanging out with the eggs. My pod population seems to be pretty good. Hope it keeps up once I add fish! To self: 2 more weeks... breathe... and try to be patient...

frisbee

They look like cerith snail eggs to me. They'll most likely be eaten by something else, or removed from the system via a skimmer, a filter sock, or a water change before any of them reach adulthood. While there have been some reports of this happening before, I wouldn't hold your breath. Good luck though. :)

sacktheqb65

I had posted about the flatworm before. The advice here seemed to be to let them go and they would regulate themselves. They don't seem to be hurting any coral yet, so I will leave until they do. Good eye though!

I also saw a bristle worm last night but couldn't get a picture. I saw that they are good to have... can anyone tell me what they do?

sacktheqb65

I have some naughty snails... just found another trail!

Also found a bunch of isopods (I think) that I hadn't seen any of before. Cool Day!