Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professional Boxing

• Olympics sports (Specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

I like contrevercy, its healty, make people talk and reflect, the purist for of democracy, thats the reason for this thread you like what you like and nobody will tell you different and thats ok! If you take this too seriously ; i advise to move on . Its for expressing your love or passion of your favorite sport, nothing more, you are not here to convince me or anybody else. But to share your passion and shoot the breeze lol

StirCrayzy

Ok Im thinking many, like myself, are going to have issues choosing just one !
For true sporting pleasure, i chose Hockey, although Hunting is my passion.
Hockey is so much fun to play and watch i cant imagine not being involved in it for the rest of my life.
On a personal side note, i met and married my wife during the NHL lockout of 2004, i think because i had more time to date than ever before. At the time she certainly wouldnt have had as much time with me if it werent for lack of Hockey.

Hunting is more of a religious experience to me.
It is the fulfillment of the most primal basic function of all species on earth, and i am proud to have the opportunity to play my role in Gods plan.
It is also rewarding to be able to provide natural foods to my family, using the gifts of life we have all around.

Im sure this is controversial enough of a topic, and im always willing to give an opinion.

Attachments

• detroit_red_wings_1995.gif
    detroit_red_wings_1995.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 24

LPS_Blasto

There are several sports at the top of my list. So hard to pick just one. In no particular order:

Womens tennis
Womens beach volleyball
Womens golf
Womens cycling

:laugh:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I picked :golf: because it's the BEST SPORT EVER! Of course football is a close #2 :)

FragFarmer interesting choices :)

Jeremy LOL!!

Jeremy0322

I picked :golf: because it's the BEST SPORT EVER! Of course football is a close #2 :)

FragFarmer interesting choices :)

Jeremy LOL!!

hey man, when is the last time any male was flipping through the channels, saw womens anything sporting event, and didnt stop for a brief second to think about it. There are acceptions though, like womens Olympic weight lifting or some field games like the big metal ball throw, that could just be bad news

I picked surfing because it involves the ocean and is a lovely sport to watch...the curling of the waves, the pounding of the surf. It's amazing to see a person actually riding on a wave.