What precautions do YOU take when inside your tank?

I purchase gloves on ebay that are shoulder length and disposable. I change gloves for each tank. Sometimes I double them if I am going to be touching zoas.

wonderloss

The only bad reaction I ever had was to a ricordea mushroom. I was trying to glue down a frag. Later, the palm of my hand was red and itchy, and I could see the pattern of the ricordea's tentacles. I used a paper towel to apply vinegar, and it went away quickly.

greene394

My husband NEVER wear gloves. I wear gloves when handeling the rocks, I dont like pain, so I will wear gloves to prevent a bristle worm from getting me. We both rinse our hands and arms off well before putting them into the tanks. When fragging I DEF wear gloves, but no eye protection. Guess I need to though.

Sapphire

I have to admit as much as I know I should wear gloves I haven't been..... have been stung by bristle worms but that's all really. I do make sure my hands and arms are well washed first and haven't had anything like moisturiser or sunscreen on.

I think I will reform though!

Basile

I've never used glove , but after seeing pictures of bristleworms injuries ; i use them when moving rocks .Otherwise i don't put any. I just wash my hands before and after and rince very well, a good minute.:drown: