what kind of blenny is this?

kyle209

100_1404.JPG

i bought him an they said here a good algy eater they called it a blue spot black goby but im sure its a blenny?

kyle209

thanks guys but im ? it dont have a yellow tail its all blackish blue.
i think its a tribal blenny.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
just read this description

Body coloration graduates from a primarily blackish-purple body to an electric indigo and yellow-white tail.

Guess one in pic a primarily blackish-purple body one :)

tnwillia

The only real color change mine does is the brite purple/blue lines that come out when he's upset. I've never seen any real color change on his tail. But each one is different in some way.

Clown you got it first I didn't look at your sicentific name. When I saw the picture I was 100% of the name I bought it under. Thanks all!

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
The only real color change mine does is the brite purple/blue lines that come out when he's upset. I've never seen any real color change on his tail. But each one is different in some way.

Clown you got it first I didn't look at your sicentific name. When I saw the picture I was 100% of the name I bought it under. Thanks all!

No worries. Not a race. I typed out my reply and called it the black comb tooth and said nah, nobody in the hobby calls it that so I changed it lol.

Fish are individually colored. I have a yellow watchman who is not yellow.

kyle209

well i have some bad news he is gone idk what happend he just gone ive serched all the rock an i think he got suck in the filter but i didnt find anything of him i looked on the floor no sigh i just dont no.