What fish to finish off my Red Sea max 130?

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I use photobucket to post/host pictures from my iPhone & iPad. It's super easy. Just upload them there & use the URL code it gives you here. There's a few other ways to also, but I just do photobucket.
Work on getting it done cause WE L:heart:VE PICTURES :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
You are very welcome - if you get a pic uploaded to photobucket (free) we can help you get it to appear here...

paste in the url - if it does not work 1st time, we can look at it & make it work... just leave the url photobucket gives you in a post :)

Sorry for the delay, had to concentrate on my studies.

Finally bought a royal gramma and a triple spot blenny? The Midas blenny in the LFS was...brown?

Sold the clowns because it was beating up my anemone and have the bicolor to my friend:)

Got a bad hair algae break out because I've neglected water changes abit....

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hope you get back on top of things with your fish tank. It's a fun & exciting hobby but it does take a lot of time & concentration to care for it properly.
I do my WC's 3 times per month on the 10th, 20th, & 30th. (Give or take a day) Maybe you could set your schedule up & JUST DO IT.
Oh, my Midas Blenny was VERY BROWN when I got him (bought online & shipped) but he yellowed back up the very next day. If they get stressed or are scared, they turn brown. :D

Hope you get back on top of things with your fish tank. It's a fun & exciting hobby but it does take a lot of time & concentration to care for it properly.
I do my WC's 3 times per month on the 10th, 20th, & 30th. (Give or take a day) Maybe you could set your schedule up & JUST DO IT.
Oh, my Midas Blenny was VERY BROWN when I got him (bought online & shipped) but he yellowed back up the very next day. If they get stressed or are scared, they turn brown. :D

Thanks:), I usually do wc's once a week but now it's like once a month, but it's all worth it :) will work up a schedule too, thanks for the advice.

The Midas in The LFS was brown for 2 months already I think, it was difficult to catch that's why no one bought it I guess, it's a really funny fish, jumping from coral to coral