WFire's New RSM C250!

WFire

I'm not sure what "better" means. I certainly think they are "cooler" than T5s. But, T5s grow corals quite well. So, they aren't substandard or anything for your actual growth needs.

Sorry when I say better I just mean some lighting will work, but won't maximize your corals growth. I find that the T5's are great, and I really like them, and I see the growth and health of my corals, but is there better? :D

Thanks for all the help by the way! :biggrin:

WFire

I'm starting to get a green haze all over the glass of my tank. I'm assuming this is some sort of algae. Should I be concerned? Is this normal for a new setup? Is there anything I should be doing? :dunno:

Last edited:

magicmann

It will slow down but you will still need to clean the glass maybe a couple of times a week, maybe once if your lucky

WFire

It will slow down but you will still need to clean the glass maybe a couple of times a week, maybe once if your lucky

I think that was how many times a week I was doing it when I had my nano. I just never had this much before, and I'm amazed at how fast it comes back! :eek: