welcoming my anenome

Dtuck

Hi all,
my moniker is Dtuck, i'm relatively new to saltwater (6 mths) and am loving every minute of my new found hobby
my set up is a 55 gal tank with an hob protein skimmer, a 20 - 25 gal refugium w/ macro algae and tisbe pods and 70 lbs of live rock
so far so good, i can be impatient and tend to rush things along but found out that time is a virtue.
i am drip acclimating a bubble tip anenome now , can't wait to see how he/she reacts in the tank, a little disappointed that the clownfish that was supposed to be with the anenome is on backorder but excited none the less. looking forward to chatting with whoever.

Uncle99

BTA's are excellent inhabitants. They live a tank that's somewhere more than 5 ish months old, perfect and stable water parameters, low to moderate flow and moderate to high lighting. He will wander for a day, a week, a month, but he will settle, you have no control over this.
Enjoy and welcome

Pat24601

BTA's are excellent inhabitants. They live a tank that's somewhere more than 5 ish months old, perfect and stable water parameters, low to moderate flow and moderate to high lighting. He will wander for a day, a week, a month, but he will settle, you have no control over this.
Enjoy and welcome

@Uncle99 is our resident nem expert. :)