Welcome HvyWx47!

kathywithbirds

you SAID you didn't know, something to do with your nanos... that was the first thing that jumped to mind, that stupid worm...

DrHank

Cat, your light went out again or are you just lurking? With all the little fishes I'll bet you haven't even looked at the trap. That's ok. Good luck with the little ones.

Sorry to borrow your thread Kathy.:sleeping:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
So! finally! MikeWhoPutsUpWithALotofPoo has surfaced! Great to have you on board, please feel free to regale us with memorable K moments lol.Steve

Witfull

if mike wants to hunt worms, thats cool,,,,,but its a dont ask, dont tell world he works in~

kathywithbirds

yes, and said child keeps teling he computer, "goodnight, daddy... did he email yet?" every 5 seconds. (She's working on the concept of email.)

kathywithbirds

nope, not yet. He MAY actually be working. He does that occasionally. Usually when I'm calling and trying to figure out how to put on one of the child's videos on his supercalifragilistic computer system hooked to the tv... his other screen name is dvdmoviemike. Between he and his father they have thousands of titles, possibly, well probably, tens of thousands.

Witfull

i saw his email addy when i de-wormed him.....lol

i want some copies burned of ,,,,oh,,,,everything~

blue_eyes53813

Hello ,welcome to RS.. Im not sure what your name is because of all the different names popping up here... But, Welcome to the crazy family.