Welcome HvyWx47!

DrHank

Re: Welcome MikeWormHunter!

I think that if you asked, one of the administrators could change his username. I would ask!!!! Yeh, I would.:smck: :hammerhea :down:

HvyWx47

Hello to everyone on RS.

I guess this is overdue but I'm not one for chatting on the internet.

First thanx to Witful, DRHank, Panmanmatt, Michael CB and Victor. I have been able to watch and read over Kathy's shoulder the last 9 months and you guys have either helped with info or actually added to my happy Nano tank family.

I will actually have time tomorrow to Start my own tank threads but for now here goes.

I have a 12G Aquapod & a 24G JBJ DX both with MH Sunpods,and both were cycled and initially stocked from Kath's 37 and subsequent 75 gallon reef. Now she and I share stuff back and forth between all of our tanks. I mostly just like the inverts having, various Zoos and Polyps (thanx Matt, Victor, Michael CB), Torch, Trumpet, Kenya (thanx matt), Pulsing Xenia, hitchiker clam, Sexy Shrimp, Emerald Crabs (babies were born on New Yearsd Eve, Skunk Cleaners, and one really big Fire Worm.

Today I added a CPR HOB Fuge/skimmer to the 12g and I'll try and get picks up tomorrow of both tanks and my coral.

Thanx for everyones help and info I already feel like one of the family.

DrHank

Welcome Mike! Don't worry Wit will help. Anyone who is thrilled to be a "selfproclaimed poo expert" should not be trusted to make up usernames. Give it a bit of thought (10 seconds should be enough) and I'm sure you'll come up with a better username. Again, welcome to the bunch.:crowd: :bluenod: