Water height adjustment?

RDrink25

I have had my RSM130 for 2yrs now and never really had a problem with it. All of a sudden as of about a week ago I cannot adjust the water height with the skimmer basket. I have read if you slide it up or down it will move the height but no luck. Right now the basket is about as low as I can have it no the water level is at the top. Any help appreciated.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's very possible either the intake grate (inside the skimmer basket in the wall) is clogged or something else along the way is causing a back-log in your rear chambers.

RDrink25

It's very possible either the intake grate (inside the skimmer basket in the wall) is clogged or something else along the way is causing a back-log in your rear chambers.

I have checked the grate took out the skimmer what else could be blocked?

tangers

What filtration are you running in the back? Sponge, floss, carbon etc. any one of these could be backing up the flow. What is the level of water in the back chambers? Remember you that with the pumps running display will always be higher than the back chambers no matter how low you put the surface skimmer.