Aquarium016_edited.jpg

Aquarium015_edited.jpg

Aquarium014_edited.jpg

Aquarium013_edited.jpg

Aquarium012_edited.jpg

Ahh much better, thanks Al.:woohoo:

ReefLady

Staff member
Ah, there ya go, that's FANTASTIC! Wow, you have some beautiful stuff in there. Gorgeous tank. That yellow Monti with the purple polyps is crazy pretty.
Is that a blue tort?

Very very nice!

Jeremy0322

What livestock do you have in the tank? I noticed the Scopas Tang, what looked like a purple tang, and the 6 line I think along with a few other random fishy friends like the clown and the chromis.

Smooth1

Reef Lady, that Monti is the same that is being sold on PEAC right now, took a chance with it and was not let down at all (Dr. Mac is calling it something like Purple polyp Lemon Montipora). The pipes were brought to the reef from what was left of my seahorse tank. I rarely see them out and about with the lights on, but someone must have told them that yesterday was picture day. I guess I have had them for about 2-2.5 years now. They eat the heck out of some mysis shrimp as that was all that usually fed to the Seahorses.

Jeremy, as far as fish go, I have:
1 Scopas Tang
2 Pipefish
1 Lawnmower Blenny
2 False Percs
2 Blue/Green Chromis
1 6 line Wrasse
1 Lyretail Anthias (currently female, don't laugh I've seen that change before)
1 Skunk Cleaner shrimp that gets more lazy every day
All kinds of misc. Inverts for cleaning Cucumbers, snails, crabs, etc.

Smooth1

Unfortunately, Stacef I can't seem to get the focus set so that you can see what is in the tank and the whole tank at once, but I will keep trying. This is really my first time doing any photgraphs like these.

Smooth1

Sure is, hard to tell from that pick but that is "Pooty" (his name)(I know, I know, who names their Tang "Pooty" ? Just asking for him to get picked on in school.)