Wassup Everybody

Smooth1

Hello all you Reef Nuts,

I am a newbie to Reef Sanctuary. Have posted a few things on Seahorse.org and browse Reef Central very often. As always, searching to increase my knowledge about husbandry and propagation. Hoping to talk with "Dr. Mac" as well would love to know a 3rd of what he knows about corals and fish. I have more than just a few tanks. Unfortunately I just moved and had to break all of them down except the one that I have at work. The one at work is a 75 gal. mixed reef with mostly sps and lps a few softies, Ricordia, Gorgonia, sponges, etc. I am working on getting my 35,44 bf, and 55 gallon tanks up and going at the new house. Almost there, thinking of using them as prop tanks (I know not the ideal tanks to use for propagation, but I have to use what I have, then upgrade). Well I will try and get some pics of my tank up soon. Maybe do a some shots of converting my other tanks to prop tanks. :bouncer: Hope to hear from ya soon fellow reefers.
-Smooth1

Smooth1

I will try and get a few up tomorrow, but I must forewarn you I am NOT a great photographer. Can't ever seem to get the macro shots down. Alas I will give it a shot though. Any suggestions on how to best upload them to my profile, or is it pretty simple with RS?

jgking21

I use photobucket, then copy and paste the code into the post and the picture will show up.
BENTLEYFACE.jpg

Jeremy0322

Welcome to RS. Sounds like you know generally what you are doing, this is a great place to expand on that info, and is much more facilitating of that than the "other" site you talked about(not the seahorse one...lol)

Smooth1

Okay so here goes nothing, gonna try to upload pics for the first time.:fingerx:
Sorry if any of the pics are bad quality.

th_Aquarium029_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium030_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium015_edited.jpg

I think I am going to resize these and redownload them onto RS.

Last edited:

Smooth1

Still can't seem to get the sizing thing corrected. Tried altering the size in photobucket then re-importing them into RS but to no avail.:hammerhea Anyways here are some more tank pics and coral pics. Enjoy!

th_Aquarium031_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium013_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium017_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium018_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium025_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium027_edited.jpg

Let me know if anyone is actually looking and I will post some more or you can go to my gallery, either way. :D

ReefLady

Staff member
I'd love to see more! Never used Photobucket, so not sure about the sizing, sorry.

Tank looks really nice!

Smooth1

As per Reef Ladies request:

th_Aquarium019_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium020_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium014_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium011_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium024_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium021_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium022_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium016_edited.jpg

th_Aquarium026_edited.jpg

Hope you can see them, pics are pretty small, any admin want to resize them for me :fingerx:

jgking21

Once you resize in photobucket, you can't go back and resize again, it one draw back to their site. you'll get the hang of what size to use after awhile.