want-to-trade 120 RR for 75 or 90 RR

nunlef

I have a 120g AGA RR tank (see signature) that I would like to trade for a 75 or 90 gallon RR tank. My tank is fully functional, and it would come with the stand - although I did take out the center brace to remove the sump, and I just glued it back together.
I don't need a stand, though one would be nice. Adding cash on my end or yours can be negotiated depending on the deal.
Nothing else would be included, unless you wanted some sand, rock, or CUC.
I also have a 48g tank that is set up as a filter free SW system, that can be included in the overall deal as well.
The only thing that has been added to this system was a single dose of red slime remover, it appears to be cleared out of the system - skimmer operation is back to normal.
I am located in the mid atlantic and have a truck, though I'm a med sized female, and would need help loading if delivery were needed.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Heather
Hope you don't mind me asking but why are you trading the 120?

I was just thinking last evening we haven't seen any updates from your tank in a while but this isn't what I had in mind.

nunlef

The 120 is still doing fine. I haven't made any updates to it since the LEDS, so I didn't have anything to post.

I want to buy my son a drum kit, so I need the space in the basement :)

A 75 or 90 would be a little easier to fit in the family room, sometimes the difference between 24" deep and 15-18" is the difference between "wow, that was close" and "uh oh, mom is going to kill us" (now say those in the voices of an 8yo boy and 5yo girl)

anyway, I also lost a frag in the back/bottom of the tank, and can't reach it. An 18" tank (top to bottom) would be a lot easier on me when things like that happen, now I have to get my husband to fish out anything that falls to the bottom.

DaveK

I want to buy my son a drum kit, so I need the space in the basement :)

This would seem to be counter productive as you are trading a nice relaxing reef system for things that allows you son to create all sorts of noise at all hours of the day and night. :laughroll

nunlef

This would seem to be counter productive as you are trading a nice relaxing reef system for things that allows you son to create all sorts of noise at all hours of the day and night. :laughroll

I was a punk "musician" prior to having kids, so loud drums aren't an issue. :clink:
Also, if we put the tank on the main level, I will get MORE enjoyment out of it because I really don't like going in the basement (my step-cats live down there, I'm not a cat person but they don't realize that).

nunlef

u should just epoxy rock to the drum kit

and I could wear a snorkel when the drums get submerged... I mean my SON could wear a snorkel :eek: .....

I did try to get the husband to approve a giant fish tank, but he vetoed anything over 300g. That, and I think the amp I bought for our guitars would give the fish issues.