Want some company?

Noah

Hello everyone.

Nice to finally say 'hi'. I've read enough of your posts, and looked at enough of your tanks, that I thought I'd finally introduce myself. Rather than just lurking in the shadows.

Been interested in this hobby for some time now, but life just never gave me the opportunity to join in. However, I finally picked up a 30g tank the other day to get the ball rollin. Yea yea, I know I'll want to upgrade to a 300g tank soon... or somethin like that :p But cost wise, a 30g will allow me to get my hands wet a bit sooner.

It's already gotten off to an interesting start. I moved my stand and tank into the living room just yesterday. Woke up this morning to find my cat asleep in the corner of the tank. /facepalm

Should be fun!

:welcomera to RC!!!!!

Post pics of your tank and start a chronicle right away! You will say thank you in a year from now.

Trust me.

Noah

:welcomera to RC!!!!!

Post pics of your tank and start a chronicle right away! You will say thank you in a year from now.

Trust me.

Haha, will do. It's going to be a long and slow process, with a lot of questions.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Jess

It's already gotten off to an interesting start. I moved my stand and tank into the living room just yesterday. Woke up this morning to find my cat asleep in the corner of the tank. /facepalm

That is hilarious! Hopefully down the road you won't come across any Furtasia. :LOL:

Welcome!

carmexx

Welcome to RS Noah! I got the itch and started with a 30 g too. I have to say 3 moths later I'm ready to get rid of my African Cichlids and use the 55 g for SW. LOL.

Noah

Thanks, Now I am moving and I am going to have to move it.......!!!!!!! :help1:

Well... I have a 30g tank to store your stuff in. You know, just for the move. Yea...the move. ;)

And thanks Carmexx. I already want it to be bigger just from looking at some of the tanks on these threads, and I haven't even started yet!

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
Someone gave me a 75 gallon tank a while ago when I had 3 cats. I was filling the tank (and we all know how fast RO goes), which was in my living room. There was about 6 inches of water in it. The first cat jumps up to the edge, looks inside, and jumped down to check it out. Apparently could not tell there was water in it. So she jumped down. and then came back out like a bullet.

Then, one by one the other two cats went through the same routine to see what had upset the first one so badly. I almost died laughing - but they never went in another tank

Basile

Welcome to are family, hope to see pics of your set up.I started small as well to see if i was good at it.And yes money wise too. I haven't regret it at all with that small start, the learning curve was great and i did my mistake at a small scale so it didn't cost too much lol. Start your beggining thread, its a great way to keep track of those mistakes and to learn. :clink: