Walking Batfish Causes?? B&W clown to popeye

wazzifam

1) Don't throw any extra equipment or anesthetic away (it's common to need to perform this 2 or 3 times).

Ughhhh poke him in the eye more than once.... Here I was thinking it was a one shot deal.

I was able to find the Ms222 for sale in small doses. I ordered it will be here soon.

I received the pckg from Scott. I didnt really feel any anxiety until I opened the box. Then it sorta hit me....

At least Popeye is still with me...

SeaMunky

Hey Wazz...hows things going with the popeye?..Have you decided to try out the needle thingy..I sure wish you all the best...and what a great learning experience it will be, for you and all of us...Have you tried it on a grape yet?..
Keep us posted..:)

wazzifam

Seamunky and all those concerned. I have not tried to fix Popeye yet. I did receive some of the supplies needed, but am waiting for the anesthetic to arrive in the mail.
As soon as everything is in place, were ready to go.
I'll let you know the outcome.
Thanks for caring!! You guys/gals are the best fishy friends a scaled friend could have!!

lcstorc

The fact that he is still alive shows a tremendous will to live.
This is going to be a great bonding experience.

wazzifam

Thanks for asking!! Popeye is still here! We have not received the meds yet. Maybee they will come tomorrow.
I'll Let ya know!!

wazzifam

:laugh: Happy Turkey Day~ Popeye is ok his eye is still swelled and I may never have a chance to get to him at this rate, I will see how the schedule is for the next monday. We do have all the supplies ready to go! but after 15 or so hours a day, the surgeon hands are a little shakey and the eyes a little blurry, not a good time to stick a needle in anyones eye! :jumprope:
Thanks for asking.
Kim