Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Circumcised Skittles – Dmatt88

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Orbit – Blue Space

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats.
Speaking of zoos...I spent a $100 today on some....here's a teaser.
I'm not showing you them cuz I'm a sore loser,ha ha. I want a recount!lol
417A2DC2.jpg

BF1F7DBA.jpg

Those look like "Mindblowing Paly's". Is that what they are?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
wow,never thought that name would stick....thanks for the congrats everybody :)

I have been called Willy Wonka so many times it ain't funny and since Ben's selected name was named after my chocolate factory :lol: I want the prize to go to him....

I honestly don't have room for any more coral right now,even though I wouldn't mind having some of those Toxic halo zoas :lol:

That is very generous of you Willy, I will send it to Ben.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Willie, congrats, and thank you! I know your ordinarily kind, but you fell victim to my subconscious flattery. As I've said multiple times, if and when you make it up to Chicago, you've got some goodies waiting for you. Now to change my signature..... :D

Omg omg omg! The little zoas finally have a name! And gee, its a big name to live up to. Sounds pretty kick ass!! Rawkin' job, Willie!! Congratulations on stealing all the votes and running away with the contest!! Honestly, I believe "toxic halo zoas" has a beautifully apocalyptic ring to it. Fits them perfectly. Again, congrats on being our big winner. *applause*

Willie McDaries

Willie, congrats, and thank you! I know your ordinarily kind, but you fell victim to my subconscious flattery. As I've said multiple times, if and when you make it up to Chicago, you've got some goodies waiting for you. Now to change my signature..... :D

thanks Ben...your age group normally has very little interest in our hobby,you are not only interested but are very helpful as well,your knowledge of reefing continues to amaze me...anytime I can fuel that interest,I'm happy to do so,I wish my kids was more interested in reefing but they have their own things and I'm proud of both of 'em none the less...

I would like to get up that way and meet all you guys and gals...hopefully,someday I will take a long road trip :D

JJ is the guy giving the certificate,he's the hero here :D

Willie McDaries

Omg omg omg! The little zoas finally have a name! And gee, its a big name to live up to. Sounds pretty kick ass!! Rawkin' job, Willie!! Congratulations on stealing all the votes and running away with the contest!! Honestly, I believe "toxic halo zoas" has a beautifully apocalyptic ring to it. Fits them perfectly. Again, congrats on being our big winner. *applause*

Congrats Willie (and indirectly, Ben)! Toxic Halo... great name! :D

thank you both,I like the name as well :D

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
wow,never thought that name would stick....thanks for the congrats everybody :)

I have been called Willy Wonka so many times it ain't funny and since Ben's selected name was named after my chocolate factory :lol: I want the prize to go to him....

I honestly don't have room for any more coral right now,even though I wouldn't mind having some of those Toxic halo zoas :lol:

Very deserving of Karma. People put down your nose hair trimmers for a minute and give Willie some karma :rougiem: