Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Shrimp, crabs, and snails

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic

For those of you not familiar with this feature, we will start a discussion thread each week based on what you as the community vote for the most. The TOTW will change every Tuesday, giving us a day or so to get a good discussion before our moderated chat on Weds night, 9 PM EST on the MIRC XNET servers. The room is #reefsanctuary

So, without further ado, we'll now get on to voting for next weeks TOTW!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
I voted on the Do's and Don'ts as there are certain fish, corals and inverts we should not keep unless we can provide the environment that will keep them healthy!:)

Imperial

I want to talk about maintenace procedures. what do the people in this forum do to keep their tanks looking good and healthy.

jks1

i gave the nod on maint procedures. There are some absolutely awesome tanks in the photo gallery, and we can learn what it takes to get those results!

Craig Manoukian

Reef safe fishes for me. Plan ahead as they are hard to take out if not what you really wanted or poor to evil reef inhabitants. Doing it right saves time, money, and lives.:D

:) :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Scooterman

I voted for reef safe fish! I think sometimes we put too many & incompatible fish in our reef.

I would like to eventually see a topic on just CA reactors!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I voted for maintenace procedures.. i'd like to know what cleaning routine, chemical media, skimmers, etc. people are using :)

jimeluiz

I voted for another topic -- but you have all convinced me on the maintenance front. I need to get a sense of how to keep my sand cleaner (Luiz wants it sparkling white) so I can get rid of 'Maria' our sand sifting star - who I understand is munching away at all our other, tiny Marias under the surface :doh:

Jim

ghostwolf

Maintenance, please. We see alot of pics of great looking tanks and it would be nice to find out how they keep them that way. I know that we all have a tendency to be lax at times, so maybe it will be a boost to anyone who needs one. LOL

Lin

Frankie

RS STAFF
Well this ones been out of the loop for a spell. I like it! Good find ghostwolf.
I vote Supplements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.