Vote for RS!

Mya

Okay, this might not go here... iunno but here is the deal...
I found this site where they rate reefing site/communities...

RS is on the boards! But now needs votes!

Click the link and please support RS and the community
This is a good way to bring new ppl here and allow the community to expand.

ReefIndex : Reef Sanctuary

Thank you all for taking the time to vote.

Ahvrivera

I voted. how can i not when i sit here for 3 to 4( k lied 5 or more) hours a day. my brain hurts so much at the end of the day with all the info.:coffee2:

faust

i moved here from another forum as i was fed up with the in fighting, i'm better than you attitudes and people that were just plain rude

Mya

Faust and Michelle... Im better then you.
I'm kidding. I just couldn't resist myself honestly.
I do have a bit of time on my hands but like all ppl... it never really does seem like enough.
I figured it would be a great way to promote RS and get us new ppl. They do have a top 10 list ... and hopefully we atleast make it on it... if not go all the way to the top!~

Oh EDIT!
I just checked ... WE are now #2! Only 10 votes away from first place. RAWR! Horray for RS!
The vote count jumped from 10 to 30 overnight. Haha!

faust

i promote this forum every chance i get!! be it at my local lfs. to their customers. i have friends asking me for advise. which is like to captain of the titanic giving lessons on navigation. i send them here

Mya

Haha. I do too. I promote the crap out of this forum.
I read the local reef clubs for sale section... but NEVER post anywhere else on there site and infact... I turn to RS members when the local reef club ppl have issues and need help with there tanks.
RS is a great community and great tool for real help with tanks.

Mya

Update. We have now slipped back into 3rd place.
Missing 2nd by 7 votes and first now by 30ish! EEP!
Thank you to everyone that has voted and if you havent voted yet!

Do ur civil duty man! VOTE!