Vortech MP10 on 20 Gallon Reef

Jason2017

Hello everyone! Just got a MP10 on my 20 gallon Nuvo. Any suggestions on mode, strength and placement? I currently have it right in middle of side wall. My corals look to be comfortable with it so far. Just trying to figure out successful settings with someone that has been using for a while. Thanks

DaveK

Because every tank is set up differently, especially with the livestock, rock work and aquascape, it's not possible to give you "... suggestions on mode, strength and placement".

Your doing the right thing by just installing it, and now you adjust everything to want is best for your tank. It's really not too hard.

Pat24601

Because every tank is set up differently, especially with the livestock, rock work and aquascape, it's not possible to give you "... suggestions on mode, strength and placement".

Your doing the right thing by just installing it, and now you adjust everything to want is best for your tank. It's really not too hard.

Exactly. I just put it in, see what's happening, and adjust as necessary. If everything is being blown all over, turn it down, change the angle, or both. If I don't see any visible flow, turn it up.

If it's looking good to you, it's probably good.