very quick question about setup

I am setting up the stock skimmer and am confused where the air pipe is supposed to go.. does anyone know where? and also, do people put anything under the skimmer itself to raise it?

dmyers557

Have not seen the stock skimmer in a while so I cant help you there. But I do know that the skimmer just drops right in. Nothing goes under it.

Oh good call. yeah i slipped it into the electrical panel opening and we'll see how it runs.

Is the switch next to the light time on top of the hood the switch for the moonlight LEDS? its not working so i may have shot LEDs..

Yeah it is but make sure the light switch in the main panel on the side is also switched on.

Thanks, i realized that you need to have the main panel light switch on, the light switch on top on, and also set the switch on the light timer dial to "0" to get the moonlights to come on. They are fully working :)

I don't hear my fan go on when it's on the "1" position as described in the fan replacement guide by RSM. I left all my lighting on for a few minutes and haven't heard it kick in. Does that mean I need a new fan?