URGENT. Should my anemone look his way

fvxviii

Anemone was thought to be dead but after a couple of hours it has started to regain air in its “arms”. recently had what i believe is a bubble on its left side. help?

Uncle99

Can you post a picture and some details? They will deflate when feeding or pooping....and then inflate.....can be days....or up to a week.

What's it look like....how long in the tank....how long the tank been cycled...is it attached.....need something to work with

fvxviii

i know they say you should wait six to eight months to allow your tank to establish however the way i acquired the anemone is weird. tank has been going for about a month. it is attached to a live rock.

Uncle99

They say you should wait a year to be safe but I cannot confirm the need for this. Nems, require consistently great water matching NSW parameters, moderate to strong lighting in the correct spectrum, and low to moderate water flow. They can be feed once per weak with a small fingernail size piece of shrimp, or fish touched lightly to the mouth.

Since it is attached to a piece of live rock and has inflated somewhat, I am not sure what you mean when you ask if your nem should look this way. What makes you think something is wrong. I am not sure what a bubble on the left side is.....is it a bubble tip....a long tentacle....a carpet.....