twoclowns . . ROCKS :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I got an order from twoclowns today. Talk about GREAT packaging and "Over Delivering"!!!!

I got a Blue Wall Hammer (was expecting maybe a 2" coral) and it's clearly almost 4" across. SWEET!

I asked for a 2 headed Blue Branching Hammer and got 3.

Also he tossed in a free polyp of another LSP. SCORE!!!

If anyone is considering ordering from him I say GO FOR IT!

Here are the Hammers (they are much bluer in person)
IMG_7081.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful corals!
I have a green wall hammer that has grown a lot. It is one of my favorite LPS!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Doni. I'm just upset that I can't get the color correct on the pictures. They are both VERY blue in person LOL! I'm thrilled with them both. This is my first "Wall" so I'm anxious to see how it does.

lcstorc

I call 1st frag. :)
I have the same problem with my purple and my dippin dots. It's hard to get pics that show the true color.
Looks like you got some gorgeous pieces.
I can't wait to see pics once they settle in.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Lynn. The wall was out MUCH more this morning when I left for work (early AM still light's out).

twoclowns

I'm glad that you are very happy with the branching and walling blue hammers and that they shipped well. Let me know how fast the little frogspawn grows for you they are an experiment to see if they grow much faster detached and not shaded under their parent colonies. Keep me posted on what they are doing. I always love to hear how my corals are doing with others. Thank you for the great endorsement. Don't forget if you have any questions please feel free to ask. -Keith

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks Keith. I'm more than glad to keep you posted.

Again thanks for some very nice corals :)

twoclowns

no, thank you Allen, for taking a chance on another hobbyist, its tough to trust others to fairly represent there corals and ship them properly especially Euphyllias. I really will appreciate the updates.:D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
They are doing GREAT! I don't have updated pics but I'll get some. I'm feeding them directly just to see what kind of growth I can get from them.

I'll try and do that tonight :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
TC they are doing GREAT! I just walked in the door from vacation and my tank is a mess. I'll get the glass cleaned and post a couple of pics in the next couple of days. Both coral look GREAT!!

twoclowns

Glad to hear that they are doing well, did the little frogspawn end up making it after getting lost floating around under the Styrofoam?