Turbograzer Sale

johnmaloney

The hardy Turbograzer is on sale today for $1 at ReefCleaners.org The large Astraea tuber species should be distinguished from other members of the Astraea genus, it is a larger herbivore that can tackle hair algae, turf algae, film algae and many complex macroalgae problems. It grows to a a little bit larger than a golf ball in size, and is native to the tropics unlike the popular, but still temperate climate oriented Mexican Turbo Snail. You can find our turbograzers here, if you have any questions about them just let me know.

Maximum 8 per shipment. Requires Express Mail outside of Florida, or to the FL Panhandle.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Doing really well here and how are "Things" down there? I hope everyone is all back to good.. no GREAT health!

johnmaloney

i cant complain but i regularly do :) my tank is back on track now that some time has passed. It suffered when it was being watched for a week, (next time no sitter, just automation....you live you learn you make the same mistakes :) ), but I got it back under control now, except my LPS are just stinging everything else back....I wish they would stay in their spots. See I told you I complain. :)