Tunze 9002

JKT69

The pump died in the skimmer. I'm not finding any replacement pumps...does anyone know if they make them? I see the recirculation pump, but that's not the same thing.

Thanks!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here a post I read from another forum asking the same question... maybe some member running a 9002 can advise

Hi Saltygeek,

Thanks for the post, according to the Tunze website the suitable replacement pump replacement for your 9002 skimmer is the Recirculation Pump Silence 1073.008. Unfortunately I do not carry this pump in stock, we would have to special order it for you.

I hope this information was helpful for you.

Best regards,

Walter

Marine Depot Customer Service

Recirculation Pump Silence
Pumping power: 150 to 800 l/h (40 to 210 US gal./h).
Energy consumption: 3 to 8 W.
Pumping head: 1.25 m (49.2 in.), ½" GAS hose supports
Voltage / frequency: 230 V / 50Hz (115 V / 60Hz).
Cable length: 2 m (78.7 in.).
Dimensions without outlet and suction cups: 87 x 67 x 48 mm (3.4 x 2.63 x 1.88 in.).

3e14d3e400.jpg

ausreef

the pump is the right one for the 9002,you have to take the front off your old pump,i changed mine a few months ago and it fits ok

Snowman

Am I missing something here? I have the Tunze 9002 also. Are you saying they don't sell a replacement from Tunze. Have you tried calling Roger in there US site in Texas?

ausreef

all Tunze agents/dealers can get them in,or as you say a call to Roger Vitco and he would either sell you one or tell you who stocks them

it only took a day to get one here,i would think you guys would be well looked after