Trying a few pics

tankgirl

Ditto! My all-time favorite tank. It's a vacation just to look at your awesome pics, Rob.
I think I remember that your running 450W MHs - are they 20K bulbs?
Also, any chance you could post a pic of the incredible red & purple monti for us?

BoomerD

Ah come on Rob, you're killin us here!:D Bout time for you to frag some of those blue zoos & rics, ya think? ;) Very nice pics of a beautiful tank. Makes my 90 look like the ghetto!:blueoh: :bouncer:

Robz

thanks so much for the nice comments, :)
Tankgirl, yes Im running the 20k radiums 400w, and 2-96 wactinics pc, soon to switch to vho's:D and I promose Il post some picks tonight when back from work of the monti;)

BoomerD, already fragging some zoos and sps not so much the rics but any frags for sale are soon to be posted on my site Im trying to get everything together to do it right :) a LOT of stuff will aveilable soon :D

mwrager,thanks for the kudos;) :cool:

Robie

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by tankgirl
Ditto! My all-time favorite tank. It's a vacation just to look at your awesome pics, Rob.

I feel the same way! Robie, your tank, livestock and pics are what we all wish to have! I never can see enough pics of yours and can't wait to see more when you get home tonight!

Maxx

Tankgirl, yes Im running the 20k radiums 400w, and 2-96 wactinics pc, soon to switch to vho's and I promose Il post some picks tonight when back from work of the monti
:D

Robz

OK here is an updated pick of the Monti Tankgirl was asking for;) has grown slowly but getting there :)

Robz

and this is a beautiful acro I got as a frag from Geofloors, is a beauty Green with purple polyps:)