Trying a few pics

sharks

Contributing Member
Robby you are the ultimate reefer IMHO
I have never seen a more stunning sand bed. Look at all those Zo’s, Ricordia’s, and clams :eek:
Simply stunning.
Then there is the awesome aquascaping. Then the fabulous acro’s. And sweet fish!
Should I continue? I could go on? :D
All this in a 90G!
I am still blown away that this is a 90. I’m sure you are ready to go bigger but I would hate to take down such an amazing tank. If you do I would gladly pay consulting fees for you to come out to NJ and train me in the ways of the force.
Please continue to share more pics.
Dig deep into the archive :)
S

deanerk

Amazing Rob! Whenever people question question why I'm nuts about reefing I just bring up a couple of your pictures and tell them that I want what you have someday. They seem to understand then. :D Thanks for the dose of inspiration.

How long have you been doing this anyway?

Dennis7

Awesome Tank and inhabitants pictures.
Well deserving of the tank of the month in Reefkeeping.
Love that Mystery Wrasse.

Robz

thanks guys for the kudos!!!;) sharks is not official but there are plans fror another thank not huge but definatelly very fun to aquascape and have fun (5 x 3 x 2) hopefully soon !!! ;) :cool: that going to b ea nice proyect!!!:D

Attachments

• zo9a.jpg
    zo9a.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 120

logical

DZB!!!!

Rob has officially started the Deep Zoanthid Bed filtration system! :)

Awesome tank, and incredible shots capturing your love of the hobby.

Peace, Bryan

Sea of Sorrow

Rob!!! My God, man! The pics are amazing! I know you probably showed them to me at MACNA, but still...

Awesome job, bro!

Rick

Robz

thanks guys!
Bryan ...im working on that lol!!!, thanks for the kind words,
Rick man!!!! havent heard from you in a while !!! hope everything is doing good! this are new shots ... i guess they all look similar:columbo: :D :cool:

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 95

Maxx

i guess they all look similar
Yeah, we've been saying that for awhile..."if you've seen one Robz picture, you've seen them all..."
Riiiiiigggghhhhhtttt....you take some awesome pics man, between you and Travis, I can easily spend the whole day drooling...
Nick

ivyvine1

:spinner: :colorful: :thumbup:

Rob,

Your tank and pics are AMAZING !!!!

I love looking at your threads!

Irene

If I had THAT tank in my house, I would never get anything done! :D

Last edited: