True Percula or Snowflake?

Ceejai777

I am torn between getting just basic little True Perculas or Snowflakes. Temperament is a factor. I prefer the least aggressive/territorial clowns but have never had a Snowflake so I'd like to hear from those who have. I may even get one of each...thoughts?

Ceejai777

I think i've decided to get one Snowflake and one b&w. I think that is a good diverse combo color-wise. The best pair i've had as far as friendliness goes was either Percula or Oscellaris...nobody really knew what they were...
Not sure why I had it in my head I needed to get a "pair" of any kind. Two different types seems more interesting.

Ceejai777

This strikes me as such a personal preference choice, I don't know how to comment. No matter what you do, you are good in my book.
It is. I was mostly just curious as to the temperament of Snowflakes as i've never had one. My b&w's I had before leaving CA liked to lunge at my hand.

Ceejai777

I will. They are overnighted but I ordered at the wrong time[emoji849] They won't be able to ship until Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ceejai777

What's the difference between premium and regular?
The premium have the first two bars (White) run together so there is no black or orange...just a large white area. Some have the "bullet hole" markings which are cool. I'm hoping to receive one of those. More interesting markings, in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk