Too much time on my hands

Reefmack no not permantly just movinging it into another room so I can put down some hardwood floors in the room its in now. then im setting up some sort of bigger tank. Hopefully it will be, a 120 or 180 or maybe a big cube like 20x20 x20 or 30 x30 x20 I keep going back and forth on what i want. My friend has an oceanic starfire 120 that I can pick up so that might be the cheapest way to go. 4 years ago I took a break and sold everything said I would never put up a large tank again and look at me now.The reason is I have some many corals that it is crazy. I have some in my freinds frag table in another town just because I have no room. And I have more on the way. I will post a new full tank shot to show you how out of hand it really is.....LOL Then my wife and daughter will use the 130 for a seahorse or fish only tank when I finally get my other tank set up, but Im in no hurry. So we will see what happens.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
OK on the 130- relocation, The 120 starfire sounds nice. You wouldn't be the first to get away from big tanks and then go back to them :)