TIEBREAKER poll - October '06 Photo Contest

Tiebreaker VOTE!

• [img]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/547/BrittleStarGorg.JPG[/img]

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • [img]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/547/perc_0806_Medium_.jpg[/img]

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow!! We had a tie between two awesome photos!

Time to vote for your favorite out of the two :D

This poll will close in TWO days~~

** This poll will close on 10-11-2006 at 09:55 AM **

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Vote for your favorite "Symbiotic Relationship photo"!!

Remember that the winning photo receives a $40 credit towards an order from SharkysReef.com !!!
thumb.gif

Let the voting begin!!
whistle.gif

Frankie

RS STAFF
Why do i have a feeling that star is not a symbiotic host? it looks damaging to me.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
FFrankie said:
Why do i have a feeling that star is not a symbiotic host? it looks damaging to me.

Symbiosis is a close ecological relationship between the individuals of two (or more) different species. Sometimes a symbiotic relationship benefits both species, sometimes one species benefits at the other's expense, and in other cases neither species benefits.

A symbiotic relationship does not necessarily benefit everyone. Parasitism is a symbiotic relationship...

With that said... the miniature star pictured above is a harmless ditritus feeder :) I have lots of them in my reef and they do not damage any corals.

Ereefic

FungusAmongus said:
easy decision look at who has the most posts.... 2 posts in two years? wow nice other then that that is a sick star fish and RARE!!!

So, you voted for the one that only had 2 posts, right? Cause you only have 8. :laugh:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
:winner: Klasikb :thumbup:

Congratulations to Klasikb for the winning Photo!!!

Enjoy your $40 from SharkysReef.com!!

Thank you to all the contestants who entered this month! Awesome photos folks! :thumbup: