This is a test - this is only a test

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I am trying to set up a webcam in the fish room and am trying different free online services. Here's my current attempt. I was also able to view it on my iphone. I would welcome some feedback and if you have suggestions as to how to better do this I am all ears, unfortunately I'm not an expert on how to do all this so I'm just muddling along. And because the service is free it includes a free commercial. Thank you in advance.

myreeftoyours | Stickam

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ah. Watch as we delve into the operation room of Jacques cousto. I love it dude!

........hi I'm matt and I'm technologically inept.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
lol JJ what's next live chat with Deans Latex Lady? not to bad, loaded fast, kind of viewable, think your getting too much light around the lens maybe?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thanks Sas, and nobody wants to see Deans latex lady (poor thing). I've got the cam in a 3 sided box but I think I need to make a 5 sided one and elevate it a little more and move it away a little more as well. Still playing with it but wanted to get some input before I put too much into it if nobody could view it or something like that.

dmatt88

lol JJ what's next live chat with Deans Latex Lady? not to bad, loaded fast, kind of viewable, think your getting too much light around the lens maybe?

That poor things gotta have dents galore.

dmatt88

Hey guys I'm hijacking but what is the primary reason magnesium is low?

dmatt88

JJ is fragging that ultra acan live in t minus 11 n counting. I'm so there.

dmatt88

Too cool. Prep time at Jared's. Willie, redneck Devin dean Ben? U guys watching this?

dmatt88

4 minutes to see the master in action. Next show is how to.package haha

Willie McDaries

I watched the frag show,awesome job jj,I just caught it in time though,my wife and daughter had me busy putting down flooring in our hallway :(