This could be good or very bad.

lcstorc

Frank isn't home
I'll go try but the new guy is pretty hidden and I can't both hold the camera and feed at the same time.
The glass is filthy but I should be able to show Sunshine's re-decorating anyway.

lcstorc

Well, I had a great game of hide and seek but no pics of the new guy. I have an icky one of the home he made and a decent one of Sunshine and 3 of her burrows that I will load in a minute.

lcstorc

Sunshine
grrr142.jpg

Look at the pieces of branch this guy moved. Last night the corner was just sand.
Last night
newblueplus061.jpg

Tonight
grrr158.jpg

grrr153.jpg

lcstorc

Now you buy the others from GSELLERS and you can have fun too.
If I had more room I would.

SeahorseBT

They were in seperate tanks but I have the tanks anyway so I can observe them and try to pair them up. I might sell one to olivert00 if I think they are not male and female. I would love to have a pair!

lcstorc

It is a great price.
One of the biggest challenges with them is to get healthy fish to start with. Many have health issues when imported so if he has them then you should be past one major hurdle.
If I had the tanks, I would definitely get them so you should.
Be sure to cover the top. They are quite amazing at escaping.

lcstorc

No name yet.
I am scared to name him with the current state of things.
If we get through the first couple of weeks then we will find a name.
Plus I need to get to know his personality. Sunshine's name was changed from Sparkles once I got to know her.
Morning check shows absolutely nothing. No signs of a struggle so I am assuming both are still in bed. I know that is normal for Sunshine so I'll have to wait for tonight. To update again.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Lynn, don't sweat it! You have a 2 in 3 chance of getting a favorable pair, either female/female or female/male. Remember, this species lives in large colonies, so they are used to being close neighbors. All the best! :D

Congratulations! :bluenod:

lcstorc

That is exactly what I am counting on Scott. However as Frank keeps reminding me, I would be devistated were something to go wrong.
I'm not worried about them from this morning. I'm sure they were just sleeping. Amusingly Sunshine seems to have closed all of her doors so I have no idea what burrow she is actually in.

BigJay

man I wish I wouldn't have seen this thread now I want one. :tears: . Beautiful fish.

lcstorc

Warning they are addictive.
So far things remain unchanged. They are both building away. I still don't know if they have seen each other and he moves too fast to get any decent pics. He is a lot darker than she is and quite a bit smaller.