The Old birds 55

lbiminiblue

It's going to be quite an experience for me that's for sure

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
yep! that's what we've all experienced...Don't be discouraged at failures- to quit this hobby after a lot of hard work and planning would be crushing for you and Devon.

Builtschic

yep! that's what we've all experienced...Don't be discouraged at failures- to quit this hobby after a lot of hard work and planning would be crushing for you and Devon.

Oh no I'm.going in head first and well he would kill me if I quit after stuff was set up

lbiminiblue

Oh no I'm.going in head first and well he would kill me if I quit after stuff was set up

yeah it's generally not a nice thing...the guy i bought my 120 from had a BEAUTIFUL setup and he seemed pretty upset about having to quit...then i found out his dad is my cousin's fiancee's god father (if you can follow that sentence...)

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
yeah it's generally not a nice thing...the guy i bought my 120 from had a BEAUTIFUL setup and he seemed pretty upset about having to quit...then i found out his dad is my cousin's fiancee's god father (if you can follow that sentence...)

seems to me your thoughts are pretty random

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh Cmon. U give up n he changes his thread title to read "I have more water than Juan. "

.........yep. I'm a reefer.