The Old birds 55

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Congrats on getting her involved! Like my deal.... um friend... says, give her the first taste free... Eventually she will end up telling you she wants "prettier" fish. That's when you make the argument for salt... :)

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

sk8rdn

The old bird... That's great. I can't post some of the names I have for my girl.. family forum and all... lol.

dmatt88

Nice pics sas. Thought ur camera was busted for awhile. :D

........kill em with kindness "they" always say.

StirCrayzy

Kudos on the FW starter tank, Built.
Im in the same situation with my "bird" except shes not willing to do any work for her tank.
she wants a pretty tank, but no work... So she will just get to apply MY extra work to improving MY new reef..
Ive had some breeding success with south american convicts which are very fun to watch. Also ive always mixed S.american Cichlids. Some t do ok together

Built347

Thanks guys.. I went shopping for a background and for her stare at fish today.. her idea I might add.. I think the earth is off axis or something.. I was speachless when I heard... "want to go to PETCOand look at fish?"

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Thanks guys.. I went shopping for a background and for her stare at fish today.. her idea I might add.. I think the earth is off axis or something.. I was speachless when I heard... "want to go to PETCOand look at fish?"
pfft, must be a shoe store nearby

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Lol.. no shoe store. If there was all of this would make sense..

She's trying, dude. Ya gotta give her a tiny bit of credit...

:) or not...

dmatt88

Um. Ring on my finger dude. My wife while we were courting convinced me she liked, um well lots of things. Long story short? Hasn't happened since the honeymoon except for the anniversary.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Um. Ring on my finger dude. My wife while we were courting convinced me she liked, um well lots of things. Long story short? Hasn't happened since the honeymoon except for the anniversary.

My first wife was a bait and switch that got pitched lol

Built347

Matt.. u might have hit the nail on the head there... sas I understand the absense of logic with and in dealing with females.there is usually some twisted logic if you dig deep enough... she has done just about everything but propose to me so this might be some falsified interest in hopes of coercing me to marry.. :)