The Old birds 55

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
dmatt88 said:
Its that mathematics background and a memory that's um. What's that called when u remember everything?

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

A woman....

...."Fish" Happens!....

sk8rdn

Just throwing this out there, but how does anyone get stuff done? I've been on RS intermittently all day and haven't gotten crap accomplished. I was almost late for class too because of this last round of banter... Lol

It's a good thing I'm only responsible for the health and safety of two other lives, or my RS addiction would be both irresponsible and negligent...

...."Fish" Happens!....

engineer goby

Just throwing this out there, but how does anyone get stuff done? I've been on RS intermittently all day and haven't gotten crap accomplished. I was almost late for class too because of this last round of banter... Lol

It's a good thing I'm only responsible for the health and safety of two other lives, or my RS addiction would be both irresponsible and negligent...

...."Fish" Happens!....
I let my partner drive and I surf RS all day. Guess that qualifies as irresponsible and negligent

sk8rdn

engineer goby said:
I let my partner drive and I surf RS all day. Guess that qualifies as irresponsible and negligent

Only if you're the "safety officer" while surfing RS...

...."Fish" Happens!....

Built347

Ahhh that's not that bad... the only tine I've got to surf the forum is when I'm driving... and I drive a cement truck..

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2